Right now we have all of our Eclectic Endeavors staff working on various details, to do list, projects, etc. getting everything ready for G.A.M.E. EXPO Year 9! We wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all our volunteers and that includes everyone from our Officers to our Henchmen. Some things we wanted to make sure everyone out there was aware of when you think about G.A.M.E. EXPO.
- We are all volunteers. None of us get any pay or compensation for the YEAR of work it takes to put on G.A.M.E. EXPO and the 3 other events throughout the year.
- We are non-profit, and give back to the community. The money you spend with G.A.M.E. EXPO goes to meet our expenses and to be ready for next year’s event. Last year we started our scholarship program and awarded $500 to a recipient going to Drury University. We hope this year to award MORE scholarships and LARGER scholarships!
- We are a 501(3)(c) and a program of the Springfield Regional Arts Council. In our effort to promote the geeky arts and get it the respect that the “mainstream” arts we have partnered with the SRAC and bring geeky people into the fold.
- We love what we do. We love Springfield Missouri and the surrounding area. We’ve been here for 9 years and will be here for many more, provided everyone wants us around.
- We do this all for you. The memories people leave with, the new friends they’ve made, the new games and ideas they’ve discovered, the old games they’ve rediscovered — these are the intangible rewards of our event.
When you think of local conventions, we hope that G.A.M.E. EXPO has a special place in your heart and on your calendar.