CALLING ALL GAME MASTERS
You can get into G.A.M.E. EXPO for FREE when you pre-schedule games! Without your help in running games, we would not have a gaming convention. As our way of saying “Thanks” we offer GMs free entry! See the process details below.
To qualify for a Game Master Badge you must pre-schedule 40 player hours of games. This process is explained below in the steps outlined.
Here are examples:
- 3 Hour game scheduled for up to 6 players = 18 player hours (projected)
- 4 Hour game scheduled for up to 4 players = 16 player hours (projected)
- 2 Hour game scheduled for up to 8 players = 16 player hours (projected)
These 3 examples would be 50 player hours for 1 GM, and would result in a free badge waiting for you at Registration.
GM Registration Deadline is SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
We will be finalizing schedules and getting programs printed. Any gaming opportunities after this date will be “pick-up games” during the 3 days of G.A.M.E. Pick-up games do not qualify for a free GM badge.
TABLE & NUMBER OF PLAYERS
Pre-scheduled games have assigned table numbers. Pick-up games will be assigned a table number by HQ during the event.
PLEASE DO NOT walk up to an “empty table” and set-up a game. Go to Gaming HQ and ask for a table. We will find someplace for you to play provided we have the space. An “empty” table might have a game starting in the next few minutes and then you’d have to move.
We do our best to provide space for all types of gaming. Generally we have single long tables and double long tables. In SOME cases we can put tables of 3 and 4 together.
Available table arrangements are:
- 1 table for up to 6 players
- 2 tables for more than 6 players
- 3-4 tables would be for large groups (more than 10 players)
Games larger than 20 players, we will not be able to accommodate. You’ll need to break these games into smaller groups.
We are very accommodating to pick-up and prescheduled games, but tables must be assigned by GAME HQ. If you grab tables and chairs your game will not be allowed to be run. Thanks for you patience and understanding.
GAME REGISTRATION PROCESS
UPDATED: 9/8/19 – NEW VIDEO
We’ve eliminated the need for an “author” account.
- Go to springfieldgame.com and click LOGIN in the lower right menu
- Either login to your account or register a new account. (Over 600 people already have accounts with the website)
- Fill in fields for your game and submit for review.
- Once approved, you are done! Promote your event through FB, email, tell your friends!
You can watch the video below — or look at the steps as still images here (link coming).
Tabletop Gaming Director