Missing your G*A*M*E fix? Coming this week, and repeating every Wednesday Night, it’s G*A*M*E-Time with Clyde ‘Doc’ Starr, Greg Pohlman, and Phillip ‘Lurch’ Landrigan! What is G*A*M*E-Time, you ask? G*A*M*E-Time is a weekly Twitch talk show put on by your 3 hosts, as well as other special guests from the folks at Eclectic Endeavors who bring you game, about all things Gaming and Nerd-worthy. All the things you’ve come to expect from G*A*M*E and our other events, without the social anxiety of COVID-19 hovering over your shoulder as you get to enjoy the discussions from the comfort of your own homes. Come and join us as we discuss New and Old Board games, Role-Playing Games, Console Games, CosPlay, Comic Books, Anime, Movies, Graphic Novels, the list goes on and on. This is a live talk-show formatted broadcast you can find on Doc’s GamerSeuss Twitch Channel, https://twitch.tv/gamerseuss that will also be hosted by Greg’s, Lurch’s, and G*A*M*E’s own channels with an active chatroom where the audience is encouraged to participate in our discussions. If your like us, and your missing the camaraderie of going out to G*A*M*E and the Picnic at the End of the Universe, or even just slinging some dice at the regular G*A*M*E Day at the Creamery events, let us help you scratch that itch! We’ll look for you there, and may all your rolls be 20’s and may you feast on the suffering of your foes!
Eclectic Endeavors, in partnership with Hold Fast Brewing, is proud to present GAME Night! Join us every third Wednesday of the month for an evening of family-friendly gaming, ranging from classic games you know and love to modern games the whole family will enjoy. The following is a list of games that will be available, and fear not, the Eclectic Endeavors staff will be on-site to aide your family in playing any unfamiliar games!
However, you can check out the video links, below, if you’d like a quick tutorial on any of the provided games before you play.
Jenga – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtGYWqx_MYI
Love Letter – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAiI7G3QdOU
Skull – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1_6AfbwlQ
Action Cats – https://youtube.com/watch?v=bwYpMS6zfJM
Spades – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVvbbpbrlk
So, bring the whole family to play some games, make new friends, and stay for the drinks and Tinga Tacos!
Let us know you are going on our Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/556072591917049/
We are busily preparing to open the doors! Wanted to let everyone know that we are going to have a GREAT TIME this weekend! Just a quick not about Prop Weapons and Costumes. Please read the policy below. These are also on our website under POLICIES and in the COSTUME CONTEST page.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments, please go to the CONTACT US page and make contact with a staff member.
20th & 21st century uniforms may not be worn as costumes (off duty or on duty uniform wearers are very welcome). These include any uniform that can be construed as a military uniform from any country or a uniform worn in an official capacity, such as security guard, police officer, deputy, fire marshal, paramedic, etc. Active duty military personnel are permitted to wear their government-issued uniforms.
Our event is for all ages. We expect our participants to wear costumes that are G to PG-13. Risque, overly revealing costume wearers will be asked to leave. We realize this is subjective and a gray area, but if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Send us a picture to EE Staff found on the Contact Us page. We will let you know if there is any issue.
GAME Staff or security personnel may inspect any item or costume at any time during the convention. Failure to comply with these policies and/or the instructions of GAME Staff or security personnel may result in immediate removal from the convention without refund.
PROP WEAPONS POLICY
Please review these rules & regulations before attending G.A.M.E.
G.A.M.E. understands that Cosplay/costuming is an essential, fast growing, and much-loved aspect of almost every fandom in geek culture. This fun form of creative personal expression is an essential part of the modern convention experience. We want to nurture an environment that both promotes freedom of expression and insures that everyone can safely have fun.
Failure to comply with this policy or those in charge of its enforecement may result in your removal from the convention without refund.
G.A.M.E. Staff or security personnel may inspect any item or costume at any time during the convention.
PROP AND WEAPONS CHECK IN PROCEDURE
The Props and Weapons Check-in will place at the Eternal Armory Booth located just inside the main convention doors. All prop and costume weapons must be inspected before attendees venture any further onto the convention floor.
- All prop weapons that could be mistaken for a real world firearm must be inspected and tagged prior to entry into the event. All other prop weapons will be inspected at the Eternal Armory Booth and will be approved or disapproved based on the judgment of the team member on duty.
- If you have a weapon that does not pass inspection, you will not be able to enter the event.
- If you are not sure about a prop weapon, or have a prop weapon that does not meet these policies, please leave it at home in order to assure entrance.
- Please exercise common sense regarding your props. If they could be considered dangerous in a crowded space, ie: sharp points, dangerous edges, trip hazards, etc, leave them at home or make considerations for safety in your designs before unveiling them at G.A.M.E.
PROHIBITED ITEMS – NO FUNCTIONAL WEAPONS OR AMMUNITION WILL BE ALLOWED
- Functional firearms (BB, Pellet, airsoft, and paintball guns) See below for approved airsoft guns.
- Use of Laser sights or Laser pointers on props or integration of lasers in costumes without prior approval by convention staff during special performances or exhibitions during the convention.
- Functional projectile weapons (including blow guns, crossbows, longbows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons, and water guns) See below for approved bows and arrows.
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (including axes, daggers, hatchets, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, and sword canes)
- Explosives (including firecrackers, pyrotechnics, and fireworks)
- Chemical weapons (including mace and pepper spray)
- Electronic or charge-based weapons such as a tasers or stun guns/batons.
- Prop weapons of all kinds will be allowed providing they are composed of plastic, resin, cardboard, foam, wood, or other materials that are of a non-functional nature.
- Airsoft guns must be rendered inoperable, batteries removed and chambers cleared. (If your airsoft prop is found to be loaded or operable in any way, it must leave the premises or it will be confiscated by our staff.)
- Bows will be allowed providing they are unstrung and all arrows must have tips removed or foam tips and bundled. Foam bows or bows with no string tension (unable to fire) may be strung.
- Metal-bladed weapons can be bought and sold provided they remain sheathed while on display, and are placed in sealed boxes immediately upon purchase or are taken out of the convention space for storage.
- Non-projectile boffer weapons may be allowed provided they are not handled in a careless, threatening or destructive manner against persons or property.
We understand that cosplayers work very hard to make a convincing costume with all the peripheral items needed to accurately portray their favorite characters. Because of this, our policy allows certain exceptions regarding props onstage at our Costume contest.
- Your prop weapons will be re-checked before you are allowed onstage for the Costume contest.
- Stringing your bow for use onstage is allowed, but it must be unstrung once you have left the stage. Firing any projectile from a prop bow will be considered grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest and removal from the show without refund.
- Removing the security tag on your prop weapon for your onstage performance in the Costume contest is permitted so long as it is re-tagged upon completion of the Costume contest.
We just sent out a final welcome message. If you didn’t get this email, you need to subscribe to our newsletter. The form is on the right side widget area of most web pages.
You can view the email here: https://gem.godaddy.com/p/7d0d6f
Did you know that RIGHT NOW you can click on links to these Adventure Zone playtest games and to an Eberron D&D game ran by Keith Baker and reserve YOUR SEAT! It’s totally free! Get them before they are gone!
TWOGETHER STUDIOS GAMES
Fri – Oct 11,2019 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Sat – Oct 12,2019 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sat – Oct 12,2019 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Sun – Oct 13,2019 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
We’ve had a last minute change.
Saturday 10/12 from 7PM to 10PM — WAS — sold out. 2 seats from that game have switched to Friday. We now have TWO OPEN SEATS for Saturday’s game.
There is ONE last seat left for Friday 10/11 from 7PM to 10PM.
Get into this game while you have a chance!