If you have not purchased additional badges, the deadline has been extended. It was 9/1/18, but we’ve got a lot going on right now and that passed, so it will be extended. You have until Friday 9/7/18. At that time Additional Exhibitor Badges will not be available and you will need to purchase a full-price $30 Weekend Pass for any additional people connected to your Exhibitors space.
We would like to take a moment and announce our latest sponsor at the GOLD level, META GAMES UNLIMITED!
Meta Games has been with since YEAR 1 back in 2009. We truly appreciate their support over the years and want to let the public know that we are a better event because of them.
Make sure the next time you go to Meta Games you let them know that you appreciate them as well.
This year at G.A.M.E. Expo in addition to their booth space they will have a DEMO area with tables and promoting various games all weekend. You can stop by and play test stuff from their store! How cool is that?
Meta Games Unlimited
3309 E. Sunshine
Springfield, MO 65804
Have you got your tickets to G.A.M.E. EXPO yet? https://purchase.growtix.com/e/g_a_m_e_expo_2018
It’s been 24 hours since Exhibitor Space sales have opened and we have 11 Booths and 8 Tables sold in our Exhibitor Spaces!
Lots to share here. Pay attention please.
1) We are building a GoDaddy Email list today. It will have all the purchasers of booths & tables from LAST YEAR on it. Please accept the request to subscribe to this list if you want to be in on this pre-sale.
2) As a way of saying THANK YOU to our supporters last year, everyone who purchased a table or booth last year will get an invitation via email to apply to be an Exhibitor and then get to purchase a space (table / booth).
3) The general public will be able to go to our website on Sunday 3/18/18 and follow the registration process and apply to purchase a booth or table. We will only reject exhibitors that are no reflective of our event’s geeky interest.
4) Please read the change concerning Exhibitors this year on this page: https://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/ Artist, Creators, Clubs, Businesses, Organizations, Podcasters, etc. are ALL CALLED EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR. Explained on the page link above.
5) If you have questions about the process, PLEASE READ THE PAGE FIRST before asking “How much is a table?” “How much is a booth?” “When can I buy a space?” Thank you. Most everything has been address on this page: https://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/
Thanks for reading.
Just a heads-up to all Exhibitors, Creators, Artist, Clubs & Orgs, etc.
Thursday night set-up does not begin until 5PM.
Eclectic Endeavors staff will be hurrying back and forth getting the room ready. Placing signs on tables and such. If you show up early — you will WAIT OUTSIDE. Please don’t show up before 5PM and push your way in. We will not be ready for you until 5PM. So plan accordingly.