If you have not purchased additional badges, the deadline has been extended. It was 9/1/18, but we’ve got a lot going on right now and that passed, so it will be extended. You have until Friday 9/7/18. At that time Additional Exhibitor Badges will not be available and you will need to purchase a full-price $30 Weekend Pass for any additional people connected to your Exhibitors space.
It’s been 24 hours since Exhibitor Space sales have opened and we have 11 Booths and 8 Tables sold in our Exhibitor Spaces!
Lots to share here. Pay attention please.
1) We are building a GoDaddy Email list today. It will have all the purchasers of booths & tables from LAST YEAR on it. Please accept the request to subscribe to this list if you want to be in on this pre-sale.
2) As a way of saying THANK YOU to our supporters last year, everyone who purchased a table or booth last year will get an invitation via email to apply to be an Exhibitor and then get to purchase a space (table / booth).
3) The general public will be able to go to our website on Sunday 3/18/18 and follow the registration process and apply to purchase a booth or table. We will only reject exhibitors that are no reflective of our event’s geeky interest.
4) Please read the change concerning Exhibitors this year on this page: https://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/ Artist, Creators, Clubs, Businesses, Organizations, Podcasters, etc. are ALL CALLED EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR. Explained on the page link above.
5) If you have questions about the process, PLEASE READ THE PAGE FIRST before asking “How much is a table?” “How much is a booth?” “When can I buy a space?” Thank you. Most everything has been address on this page: https://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/
Thanks for reading.
Just a heads-up to all Exhibitors, Creators, Artist, Clubs & Orgs, etc.
Thursday night set-up does not begin until 5PM.
Eclectic Endeavors staff will be hurrying back and forth getting the room ready. Placing signs on tables and such. If you show up early — you will WAIT OUTSIDE. Please don’t show up before 5PM and push your way in. We will not be ready for you until 5PM. So plan accordingly.
Exhibitors, Creators, Clubs & Orgs — BRING YOUR OWN EXTENSION CORDS to G.A.M.E. next week. Please. For the event as a whole we have some but they will be used for; Electronic Gaming, Concessions, Registration, The Lair, Gaming HQ, Media Room, etc. We have a lot of areas that will need the cords WE BRING.
There are outlets on every column and the walls so power can be reached, but you need to bring your OWN cord. Might need a LONG cord in some cases. Be prepared.
We will have rolls of tape at Registration that you can use — and BRING BACK (or we will hunt you down). We want to make sure that ALL CORDS TAPED DOWN. Even if they run behind your tables or booth area, please TAPE DOWN YOUR CORDS. Thanks.