YEAR 9 ART SHOW!
The Art Show is FREE TO ENTER! There is no cost associated with entering this contest. If you would like to attend G.A.M.E. the normal registration costs apply.
- Limit of THREE entries per person.
- All new or pre-existing artwork is allowed
- Art themes should be focused on science-fiction, fantasy, comic books, web comics and video game culture. Submitted artwork is not limited to any specific medium.
- Content rating from “G” to “PG13” — No nudity or adult themes.
- No framing or glass. All items will be hung on art panels using binder clips.
- All participants must provide basic contact information (name, address, telephone number and email address) – this information will be secure.
- Eclectic Endeavors (EE) / G.A.M.E. is not responsible for lost, damaged artwork or fragile materials – condition of pieces will be noted before show.
- EE staff reserves rights to judge acceptability of entries.
DOWNLOAD & FILL OUT TAG
All items for the Art Show must have an accompanying tag. You can download a PDF of these tags here. Print them out, fill them out, and bring them with you when dropping off art on Friday.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
Items for the Art Show are to be dropped off at the Expo Center on Friday October 6th, 2015 from 10AM to 9PM.
All entries must be submitted within this nine hour window.
Artwork will be available for viewing through 4PM Sunday. During our “Results Show” at 4PM we will announce the winners in the Amateur, Semi-Pro, and Professional divisions.
After the “Results Show” artwork can be picked between 4PM – 6PM.
WANT TO SELL YOUR WORK?
At artist request, Eclectic Endeavors will facilitate in the selling of artwork (handling of cash or cards) for a 10% brokers fee that will be directed towards fundraising efforts.
MATTING IS GOOD
HUNG BY BINDER CLIPS
Artwork will be hung on art panels by binder clips.
NO FRAMES OR GLASS