Media Registration / Press Pass
Eclectic Endeavors (EE) welcomes members of the Press from around the world and is happy to provide approved media members with a complimentary Press Badge. With Gaming Arts Media Expo (G.A.M.E.) and our other events, approval to receive a Press Badge is not guaranteed. We must maintain a high standard of excellence when we award Press Badges so please understand that:
- Your Press Badge is not an Attendee Badge, and is awarded for the purposes of your press business. It does not allow you to participate in any games, contest, ticketed events, raffles, rewards or giveaways. You are allowed to attend panels, performances and other activities where you presence will not impede, replace or remove someone with an Attendee Badge.
- Press badges allow access any time during regular show hours (space permitting). http://springfieldgame.com/project/overview-schedule/
- Your Press Badge does not allow early access, special access or guaranteed seating.
- Your Press Badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Your Press Badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket.
- Accepting a Press Badge once approved is agreement to all EE policies as posted here: http://springfieldgame.com/policies/
Complimentary Press Badges are extended as a courtesy of EE. Each is issued individually and is non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your Press Badge, and any individuals conducting such activity will be disqualified from Press Badges at future EE events. We highly recommend that you apply early so we have time to review all applications. Once all Press Badges are allocated, no more will be released.
EE Press Registration is open for journalists regularly making editorial contributions (Editorial Press) only.
Editorial Press includes Writers, Reporters, Reviewers, Producers, Photographers, Cameramen, etc. who are attending specifically to write about G.A.M.E. and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, blogs, podcasts, radio, etc.
Non-Editorial personnel at media companies such as Graphic Designers, Marketing, Public Relations and Sales staff do not qualify for Press Badges. Non-Editorial applications for Press Badges will not be approved. Your approval for a Press Badge at previous G.A.M.E. years or other EE events does not guarantee you a Press Badge for G.A.M.E. of the current year. You must complete the entire Press Badge application whether you have been approved previously or not.
Press Badges are limited in nature and will be issued only to professionally employed adults. Badges will not be issued to children, family or guests. EE reserves the right to approve or deny any application and there is a limit to the number of Press Badges provided to each organization. Decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
After reading this page, please click through to the online form which follows. Complete this form in its entirety and submit it to EE. After EE receives your online application, our Press Office will review your form and respond within 10 business days. Please understand that simply submitting this form does not guarantee you a Press Badge. It is only after this full form is received, reviewed and approved that a Press Badge will be issued. Incomplete applications will not be approved.
Online Press Registration will close at 11:59 PM CT on Sept. 22, 2017. Applications will be reviewed and emails sent out no later than Oct. 1, 2016. Should you not receive an email with the status of your application by this date, contact Chris Stuart (email@example.com).
After hitting SUBMIT button — scroll back up to top of form — for confirmation message.