Mark your calendars for the first weekend of October! 10/5/18 to 10/7/18 are the official dates for G.A.M.E. EXPO Year 10! We’ve been doing this for a DECADE! Wow! Registration will be open in February, so sit tight and relax. Subscribe to this website for announcements (the widget on the right side of the webpages). Also keep an eye on our Facebook pages. Like and Follow to see announcements.
All of us with Eclectic Endeavors are working like crazy behind the scenes now to get registration data, volunteer schedules, gaming request, questions, needs, etc. all organized, answered, sorted out, etc.
Please be patient. If you have a question you can reach out to your point of contact on the Contact Us page. Or on Facebook. But … by the end of this week .. on FRIDAY 9/22/17 we will have emails going out to address a LOT of details, as well as post on this website and on Facebook. Many of you have the same questions, so we will address them all.
Thank you for all your excitement and now we ask for your patience. We will be of service to everyone, we promise. If not, please let our Chairman Chris Stuart know about the issue: email@example.com
On Sunday we have our Results Show at 4PM. During this event, we share with everyone how the weekend went, our attendance, money raised and such. We also conduct our Polybucks Auction and Raffle. One of the prizes we have to raffle off is the new adventure source book from Wizards the “Tomb of Annihilation”. Thanks to Meta Games Unlimited one of our Silver Sponsors, we will get a hold of one of these books that is to be released on September 19th!
This book is worth $50 and you could win it for as little as a $1 Raffle Ticket!!! Good luck!
After reviewing what we offer Exhibitors and Clubs & Orgs in regards to a free ad space in the program book, we thought we would adjust our offer to Creators a bit and add in a FREE QUARTER-PAGE AD!
You can find details on the ad specs, how to prep your ad, and where to send it on our Program Book page. http://springfieldgame.com/program-book/
DEADLINE FOR AD SUBMISSION is 9/15/17. Sorry about the last-minute notice, but you have 8 days to get something whipped up. That’s easy! And … it’s FREE!
ANYONE that wants to upgrade their ad from 1/4 to 1/2 to Full-Page, please contact Chris Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discount the full cost with what you already have free.
Right now we have all of our Eclectic Endeavors staff working on various details, to do list, projects, etc. getting everything ready for G.A.M.E. EXPO Year 9! We wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all our volunteers and that includes everyone from our Officers to our Henchmen. Some things we wanted to make sure everyone out there was aware of when you think about G.A.M.E. EXPO.
- We are all volunteers. None of us get any pay or compensation for the YEAR of work it takes to put on G.A.M.E. EXPO and the 3 other events throughout the year.
- We are non-profit, and give back to the community. The money you spend with G.A.M.E. EXPO goes to meet our expenses and to be ready for next year’s event. Last year we started our scholarship program and awarded $500 to a recipient going to Drury University. We hope this year to award MORE scholarships and LARGER scholarships!
- We are a 501(3)(c) and a program of the Springfield Regional Arts Council. In our effort to promote the geeky arts and get it the respect that the “mainstream” arts we have partnered with the SRAC and bring geeky people into the fold.
- We love what we do. We love Springfield Missouri and the surrounding area. We’ve been here for 9 years and will be here for many more, provided everyone wants us around.
- We do this all for you. The memories people leave with, the new friends they’ve made, the new games and ideas they’ve discovered, the old games they’ve rediscovered — these are the intangible rewards of our event.
When you think of local conventions, we hope that G.A.M.E. EXPO has a special place in your heart and on your calendar.
If you want to place an ad in the program book you have until 9/15/17 to submit your files. Please go to this page: http://springfieldgame.com/program-book/ and read the details on how to layout and prepare your files.
Ads must be in black & white (grayscale). If you submit a color ad, we will turn it into grayscale and are not responsible for how the ad looks when this happens. It’s best to make that change on your end and adjust it with your own tools.
File types and details and email address info is found on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/program-book/
Exhibitors — with your booth you get a free 1/2 page ad.
Clubs & Orgs — with your space you get a free 1/4 page ad.
Eclectic Endeavors is not responsible for doing the layout of your ad. We are putting together the entire book and doing layout for all our content. You’ll need to provide us with a finalized ad that we just drop into our book layout.