Without the support of about 20-30 volunteers, G.A.M.E. EXPO is nearly impossible. We need volunteers to help out in all areas. Welcome Desk / Registration, Snack Bar, Gaming HQ, Electronic Gaming, General Support and elsewhere! Just 10 hours spread out over the whole weekend and you can get a FREE pass to have fun! Read all about being a HENCHMEN here: http://springfieldgame.com/volunteer/
Hey Game Masters! Without your support, we don’t have gaming! We really need your support and for you to schedule your games right away. Every year we have hundreds of games played over the weekend! We are hoping that players this year can find your game online and sign up before the doors open on Friday. As a GM you get a FREE pass for the weekend for running just a few games. Come have fun with us! Read all about it here: http://springfieldgame.com/gamemasters/
Join us this Sunday 8/19/18 starting at 11AM for the Dungeon Master Battle! This is a totally FREE event. It will be first-come, first-served event with limited seating and limited DM positions. Read about the event here: http://springfieldgame.com/project/dungeon-master-battle/
For EVERYONE that comes to the event on Sunday, you will get a PROMO CODE that will get you $5 off any adult ticket to Year 10! The PROMO CODE will be active for 48 hours after the event. https://purchase.growtix.com/e/g_a_m_e_expo_2018
Hope to see you there!
It’s been 24 hours since Exhibitor Space sales have opened and we have 11 Booths and 8 Tables sold in our Exhibitor Spaces!
Lots to share here. Pay attention please.
1) We are building a GoDaddy Email list today. It will have all the purchasers of booths & tables from LAST YEAR on it. Please accept the request to subscribe to this list if you want to be in on this pre-sale.
2) As a way of saying THANK YOU to our supporters last year, everyone who purchased a table or booth last year will get an invitation via email to apply to be an Exhibitor and then get to purchase a space (table / booth).
3) The general public will be able to go to our website on Sunday 3/18/18 and follow the registration process and apply to purchase a booth or table. We will only reject exhibitors that are no reflective of our event’s geeky interest.
4) Please read the change concerning Exhibitors this year on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/ Artist, Creators, Clubs, Businesses, Organizations, Podcasters, etc. are ALL CALLED EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR. Explained on the page link above.
5) If you have questions about the process, PLEASE READ THE PAGE FIRST before asking “How much is a table?” “How much is a booth?” “When can I buy a space?” Thank you. Most everything has been address on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/
Thanks for reading.
Mark your calendars for the first weekend of October! 10/5/18 to 10/7/18 are the official dates for G.A.M.E. EXPO Year 10! We’ve been doing this for a DECADE! Wow! Registration will be open in February, so sit tight and relax. Subscribe to this website for announcements (the widget on the right side of the webpages). Also keep an eye on our Facebook pages. Like and Follow to see announcements.
Just a heads-up to all Exhibitors, Creators, Artist, Clubs & Orgs, etc.
Thursday night set-up does not begin until 5PM.
Eclectic Endeavors staff will be hurrying back and forth getting the room ready. Placing signs on tables and such. If you show up early — you will WAIT OUTSIDE. Please don’t show up before 5PM and push your way in. We will not be ready for you until 5PM. So plan accordingly.