All pre-registration sales are CLOSED as of 12:00AM 9/16/17. We are now working on organizing and getting ready to open the doors on 10/6/17. There are no other spaces available OTHER THAN this ONE LAST Creator Table.
We thought there might be some spaces open with unsold Club & Org Spaces, but we had some last-minute (like 10 minutes before midnight) sales of spaces. So we are now officially FULL / SOLD OUT / DONE. There will not be anything else open up. If we experience any last-minute cancellations the windows are closed for refunds and sales (as per our policies). We are at our final stages for preparation.
The Creator Table that we are selling is available due to some last-minute re-configuring of our Featured Artist line-up. Please see the map if you want to know the location of this available table.
This will be available for sale until 11:59PM Sunday 9/17/17. First to pay for it, gets it. PLEASE make sure you read what a CREATOR is before you purchase this table. Thank you.
Our deadline is September 15th for everything that’s “PRE.” After the 15th you’ll just show up on Friday October 6th and pay at-the-door prices. You have 3 days left to:
After reviewing what we offer Exhibitors and Clubs & Orgs in regards to a free ad space in the program book, we thought we would adjust our offer to Creators a bit and add in a FREE QUARTER-PAGE AD!
You can find details on the ad specs, how to prep your ad, and where to send it on our Program Book page. http://springfieldgame.com/program-book/
DEADLINE FOR AD SUBMISSION is 9/15/17. Sorry about the last-minute notice, but you have 8 days to get something whipped up. That’s easy! And … it’s FREE!
ANYONE that wants to upgrade their ad from 1/4 to 1/2 to Full-Page, please contact Chris Stuart at email@example.com. We will discount the full cost with what you already have free.
Right now we have all of our Eclectic Endeavors staff working on various details, to do list, projects, etc. getting everything ready for G.A.M.E. EXPO Year 9! We wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all our volunteers and that includes everyone from our Officers to our Henchmen. Some things we wanted to make sure everyone out there was aware of when you think about G.A.M.E. EXPO.
- We are all volunteers. None of us get any pay or compensation for the YEAR of work it takes to put on G.A.M.E. EXPO and the 3 other events throughout the year.
- We are non-profit, and give back to the community. The money you spend with G.A.M.E. EXPO goes to meet our expenses and to be ready for next year’s event. Last year we started our scholarship program and awarded $500 to a recipient going to Drury University. We hope this year to award MORE scholarships and LARGER scholarships!
- We are a 501(3)(c) and a program of the Springfield Regional Arts Council. In our effort to promote the geeky arts and get it the respect that the “mainstream” arts we have partnered with the SRAC and bring geeky people into the fold.
- We love what we do. We love Springfield Missouri and the surrounding area. We’ve been here for 9 years and will be here for many more, provided everyone wants us around.
- We do this all for you. The memories people leave with, the new friends they’ve made, the new games and ideas they’ve discovered, the old games they’ve rediscovered — these are the intangible rewards of our event.
When you think of local conventions, we hope that G.A.M.E. EXPO has a special place in your heart and on your calendar.
UPDATE — We’ve sold out. Both spaces are gone as of Thursday 8/24/17.
As of 11AM on 8/23/17 we have 2 Creator Tables open up. Unfortunately e had a couple of Creators cancel. These spaces are open to first come, first served.
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE: http://springfieldgame.com/project/creator-table/ before jumping to buy a Creator Table. You need to qualify as a CREATOR to use one of these tables. Any questions, please contact Scott Villarreal.
We are getting caught up on our website updates and now all the Creators Tables sold are posted to the site. If you are a Creator and have updated your profile or have uploaded a logo, please contact Chris Stuart firstname.lastname@example.org — and he will get the updates posted to the site.
We did sell out of Creator Tables back in May/June, but if there are any last-minute cancellations it will be announced first as a website post and then to the GAME Facebook page and then Eclectic Endeavors Facebook page. Stay tuned, stay alert. We might have a last-minute table open up.
CREATORS AT YEAR 9