Lots to share here. Pay attention please.
1) We are building a GoDaddy Email list today. It will have all the purchasers of booths & tables from LAST YEAR on it. Please accept the request to subscribe to this list if you want to be in on this pre-sale.
2) As a way of saying THANK YOU to our supporters last year, everyone who purchased a table or booth last year will get an invitation via email to apply to be an Exhibitor and then get to purchase a space (table / booth).
3) The general public will be able to go to our website on Sunday 3/18/18 and follow the registration process and apply to purchase a booth or table. We will only reject exhibitors that are no reflective of our event’s geeky interest.
4) Please read the change concerning Exhibitors this year on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/ Artist, Creators, Clubs, Businesses, Organizations, Podcasters, etc. are ALL CALLED EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR. Explained on the page link above.
5) If you have questions about the process, PLEASE READ THE PAGE FIRST before asking “How much is a table?” “How much is a booth?” “When can I buy a space?” Thank you. Most everything has been address on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/
Thanks for reading.
Just a heads-up to all Exhibitors, Creators, Artist, Clubs & Orgs, etc.
Thursday night set-up does not begin until 5PM.
Eclectic Endeavors staff will be hurrying back and forth getting the room ready. Placing signs on tables and such. If you show up early — you will WAIT OUTSIDE. Please don’t show up before 5PM and push your way in. We will not be ready for you until 5PM. So plan accordingly.
Exhibitors, Creators, Clubs & Orgs — BRING YOUR OWN EXTENSION CORDS to G.A.M.E. next week. Please. For the event as a whole we have some but they will be used for; Electronic Gaming, Concessions, Registration, The Lair, Gaming HQ, Media Room, etc. We have a lot of areas that will need the cords WE BRING.
There are outlets on every column and the walls so power can be reached, but you need to bring your OWN cord. Might need a LONG cord in some cases. Be prepared.
We will have rolls of tape at Registration that you can use — and BRING BACK (or we will hunt you down). We want to make sure that ALL CORDS TAPED DOWN. Even if they run behind your tables or booth area, please TAPE DOWN YOUR CORDS. Thanks.
Where’s my badge? What time does X start? Where do I park? Will there be food?
If you have questions, we have answers. Starting off with these top 5 posted here.
More to come.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
All of us with Eclectic Endeavors are working like crazy behind the scenes now to get registration data, volunteer schedules, gaming request, questions, needs, etc. all organized, answered, sorted out, etc.
Please be patient. If you have a question you can reach out to your point of contact on the Contact Us page. Or on Facebook. But … by the end of this week .. on FRIDAY 9/22/17 we will have emails going out to address a LOT of details, as well as post on this website and on Facebook. Many of you have the same questions, so we will address them all.
Thank you for all your excitement and now we ask for your patience. We will be of service to everyone, we promise. If not, please let our Chairman Chris Stuart know about the issue: firstname.lastname@example.org
For only a few more hours we have ONE LAST Creator Table for sale: http://springfieldgame.com/project/creator-table/