We have our online application process up and running for volunteers! We are using a whole new system this year through GrowTix. There are several steps to complete, but we are hopeful this new process will help everyone know their shifts, track who works when, and general make all our volunteer efforts more effective.
Sign up today! Just 10 hours over the whole weekend and you get a FREE pass!
EXHIBITOR SPACES NOW ON SALE!
Artist, Businesses, Creators, Clubs, Organizations, Podcasters, etc.
You can now find live links on our website to apply to be an exhibitor at G.A.M.E. EXPO Year 10! The application process is Step 1 and lets us gain information and insight into what you are bringing to our event. We will review your info and within 2-3 business days you’ll receive approval / denial. Then you proceed to purchasing if approved.
Please read the change concerning Exhibitors this year on this page: springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/ Artist, Businesses, Creators, Clubs, Organizations, Podcasters, etc. are ALL CALLED EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR. Explained on the page link above.
Lots to share here. Pay attention please.
1) We are building a GoDaddy Email list today. It will have all the purchasers of booths & tables from LAST YEAR on it. Please accept the request to subscribe to this list if you want to be in on this pre-sale.
2) As a way of saying THANK YOU to our supporters last year, everyone who purchased a table or booth last year will get an invitation via email to apply to be an Exhibitor and then get to purchase a space (table / booth).
3) The general public will be able to go to our website on Sunday 3/18/18 and follow the registration process and apply to purchase a booth or table. We will only reject exhibitors that are no reflective of our event’s geeky interest.
4) Please read the change concerning Exhibitors this year on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/ Artist, Creators, Clubs, Businesses, Organizations, Podcasters, etc. are ALL CALLED EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR. Explained on the page link above.
5) If you have questions about the process, PLEASE READ THE PAGE FIRST before asking “How much is a table?” “How much is a booth?” “When can I buy a space?” Thank you. Most everything has been address on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/
Thanks for reading.
Mark your calendars for the first weekend of October! 10/5/18 to 10/7/18 are the official dates for G.A.M.E. EXPO Year 10! We’ve been doing this for a DECADE! Wow! Registration will be open in February, so sit tight and relax. Subscribe to this website for announcements (the widget on the right side of the webpages). Also keep an eye on our Facebook pages. Like and Follow to see announcements.
Thank you EVERYONE!
Volunteers, staff, exhibitors, creators, clubs & orgs, sponsors, all of you! Without everyone’s contribution this event would not happen! Because of YOUR help we had another great year! We will be posting our numbers and feedback in the next few weeks, to show everyone how well we did, to show that we are hearing you. You can still submit YOUR opinion at: http://springfieldgame.com/opinion/ . Please do. We want to know how we can make YEAR 10 — the BEST YET!!!
We seem to have some confusion out there about pre-registration and at-the-door registration.
Pre-Registration was from January 2017 through September 15, 2017. During this 9 month window you could get a WEEKEND pass for $20 (+ fees).
At-The-Door registration will open at 10AM Friday 10/6/17 and a WEEKEND pass will cost $30 (+fees).
Pre-Registration is just a way for us to get people to sign-up early and for that we give you a price-break on the Weekend Pass.
There is no difference if you get your pass early or at the door — it is the same. Registering earlier than October, gets you a discount.
Registration is open the ENTIRE WEEKEND. Friday 10AM to midnight // Saturday 8:30AM to midnight // Sunday 8:30AM to 4PM — See our Overview Schedule for open / close times.
You can get in ANY TIME during the weekend. Price-per-day Pass can be found on the Registration Page.