We have several Exhibitors this year, that have applied, they’ve been approved — sent the PURCHASE LINK to secure their space — and have NOT PURCHASED SPACES.
To secure your space — YOU MUST PURCHASE IT. Approval just means you can proceed to purchase. We are NOT HOLDING A SPACE for anyone. Payment gets you a space.
We don’t want to see anyone left out of this year’s event, but it is going to happen. We are close to selling out. Sorry.
It’s been 24 hours since Exhibitor Space sales have opened and we have 11 Booths and 8 Tables sold in our Exhibitor Spaces!
EXHIBITOR SPACES NOW ON SALE!
Artist, Businesses, Creators, Clubs, Organizations, Podcasters, etc.
You can now find live links on our website to apply to be an exhibitor at G.A.M.E. EXPO Year 10! The application process is Step 1 and lets us gain information and insight into what you are bringing to our event. We will review your info and within 2-3 business days you’ll receive approval / denial. Then you proceed to purchasing if approved.
Please read the change concerning Exhibitors this year on this page: springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/ Artist, Businesses, Creators, Clubs, Organizations, Podcasters, etc. are ALL CALLED EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR. Explained on the page link above.
Lots to share here. Pay attention please.
1) We are building a GoDaddy Email list today. It will have all the purchasers of booths & tables from LAST YEAR on it. Please accept the request to subscribe to this list if you want to be in on this pre-sale.
2) As a way of saying THANK YOU to our supporters last year, everyone who purchased a table or booth last year will get an invitation via email to apply to be an Exhibitor and then get to purchase a space (table / booth).
3) The general public will be able to go to our website on Sunday 3/18/18 and follow the registration process and apply to purchase a booth or table. We will only reject exhibitors that are no reflective of our event’s geeky interest.
4) Please read the change concerning Exhibitors this year on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/ Artist, Creators, Clubs, Businesses, Organizations, Podcasters, etc. are ALL CALLED EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR. Explained on the page link above.
5) If you have questions about the process, PLEASE READ THE PAGE FIRST before asking “How much is a table?” “How much is a booth?” “When can I buy a space?” Thank you. Most everything has been address on this page: http://springfieldgame.com/exhibitor-space/
Thanks for reading.